NOW THAT COVID RESTRICTIONS ARE LIFTED, HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT AT YHE
GREAT NEWS! Following the latest update from the State of Michigan, and as of June 22, masks are no longer required in practice rooms in response to the decrease in COVID 19 cases. It is surely a time to celebrate.
Let’s all remember, however, that we are still in a pandemic and continue to be impeccable with our respectful, cleanliness habits and spacing.
At this time, we plan to re-instate our studio classroom props and our third classroom by the Fall Session. For summer, however, you will need to continue to bring 2 blocks, 2 firm blankets, and a belt for most classes. Call ahead for details. You can purchase props at the studio with your discount if enrolled. Currently, we are temporarily out of blankets for sale.
We are moving forward, grateful to be able to engage more fully with each other in yoga practice!
Welcome to your "almost back to normal" yoga home, beloved friends,
Libby & Michael Robold & Staff
Before Arrival at YHE, I should know:
* Monitor myself for any symptoms
* Bring my own props, blankets and blocks (Can be purchased from YHE)
* Physical distance on my way in and out and at my mat
* Observe marked messages.
What has YHE done to be make things as comfortable and safe as possible?
· Your building has a fresh air exchange in the ceilings and walls
· Each room has one or more, brand new, Beyond HEPA filtration systems
· Windows that open across the front of classrooms
· Appropriate cleaning
· When weather changes, we have hot water heat: no blowing air on you
· For now, there will be no strong Pranayama breath practices or chants
As with any infectious illness, you should not come to class if you feel “suspicious “ or ill. Choose not to attend if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea in past 24 hours, or have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with or exposed to COVID19 in the last 14 days.