PRECAUTIONS FOR YOUR GOOD HEALTH DURING THE COVID RESTRICTION TIME AND WHAT TO EXPECT AT YHE
Before Arrival at YHE, I should know:
* To Wear a Mask with a smile behind it!
* Bring My own Props, blankets and blocks (Can be purchased from YHE)
* Physical Distance on my way in and out and at my mat. Observe marked messages.
What might I expect on arrival?
Clean hands upon entering classroom:
* Temperature to be taken
* Answer a few health questions
* Sign in on Waiver Form
What has YHE done to be make things as comfortable and safe as possible?
· Your building has a fresh air exchange in the ceilings and walls
· Each room has one or more, brand new, beyond hepa filtration systems
· Windows that open across the front of classrooms
· Appropriate cleaning
· When weather changes, we have hot water heat: no blowing air on you
· For now, there will be no strong Pranayama breath practices or chants
As with any infectious illness, you should not come to class if you feel “suspicious “ or ill. Choose not to attend if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea in past 24 hours, or have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with or exposed to COVID19 in the last 14 days.